Creatcrit (ISSN 2347-8829) is a multidisciplinary (Human Sciences and Social Sciences) and multilingual (Assamese, Bengali, English) Peer-Reviewed Journal published in every January and July. It is a research journal and has a database collaboration with International Institute of Organized Research (I2OR) having index number 5139 and PIF of 3.002 for the year 2018.
The journal provides a healthy forum to teachers, scholars and students for their research articles/papers on Human Sciences & Social Sciences.
Prof. Achintya Biswas, former VC, GaudBanga Viswabidyalaya, WB.
Prof. Ranjit Kr. Dev Goswami, former Professor, Srimanta Sankardeva Chair and Head, CAS, Tezpur Univ.
Prof. J. K. B. Rout, Dept of MIL, Gauhati University.
Prof. (Dr.) Nityananda Pattanayak
Gandhinagar, L K Road, Haiborgaon
Nagaon, Assam, Pin 782002
Dr. Ajit Kumar Singha
Head, Dept. of Bengali
ADP College , Haiborgaon, Nagaon, Assam
Dr. Nigamananda Das,
Prof., Dept. of English, Nagaland University, Kohima, .
Dr. Bhagabat Nayak,
Head, Dept. of English, Rajib Gandhi University, Arunachal Pradesh.
Dr. Rabin Deka,
Associate Prof., Dept. of Sociology, Tezpur University ,Tezpur
Dr. Manik Kar,
Former Associate Prof., Dept. of Geography, Nowgong College, Nagaon.
Dr. Sanjib Kumar Borkakoti,
Associate Prof., Dept. of Economics, ADP College, Nagaon.
Dr. Sanjay Bhattacharjee,
Dept. of Bengali, Gauhati University, Guwahati.
Dr. Sima Mohanty,
Associate Prof., Dept. of Philosophy, Rupahi College, Rupahi, Nagaon.
The Journal is owned and published by Prof.(Dr.) Nityananda Pattanayak and is managed by an executive body.
Editorial Office : Laokhowa Road, Gandhi Nagar, Haiborgaon, Nagaon (Assam), Pin - 782002. Publisher/ Editor/ Assoc. Editor can be reached through firstname.lastname@example.org or +91-9435537222 / +91-9435061520.
Copyright : Publisher
Publication Ethics & Guidelines for the Contributors:
Creatcrit, a multi-lingual (Assamese, Bengali, English) and multi disciplinary (Human Sciences and Social Sciences) research journal, published in January and July
every year, accommodates original and unpublished articles/ papers
having research values.
- shall be original, not published anywhere else or sent for publication
- shall be free from plagiarism
- shall be within 2500 -4000 words
- shall have a title on the top of the respective 'Article' and the name of the author,email address,address and contact number of the article shall be furnished just below the title
- shall have an abstract within 250 words, only in English
- shall have 5 - 7 key words
- works cited/notes & references shall confirm MLA/APA format depending on the discipline of the article and be at the end of the text
- Assamese and Bengali articles shall be typed in 'Ramdhenu', Font 'Geetanjali Light' software : English in Times New Roman
- shall accompany a declaration that the text is original and unpublished one
- shall have to submit both soft and hard
copy of their article/ paper.
- Each article/paper will go through a blind review process by a referee,expert in the respective subject
- Reviewers' approval for publication is mandatory.
- Any suggestion for revision by the reviewer will be intimated to the author and will be asked to resubmit within a particular period. An author will be given two chances for revision failing which the article will be rejected .
- The decision of the referee / editor will be sent to the author through email within reasonable time
- Author of the paper approved for publication shall have to give an undertaking that it is original and unpublished one
- Articles must be sent both in soft and hard copies
Only abstracts of articles/ papers can be viewed from this website.
email@example.com and mailing address for the hard copy is
Dr. A.K. Singha, Dept. of Bengali, ADP College, Nagaon, 782002
Dr. Nityananda Pattanayak, Gandhi Nagar, L.K. Road,
Subscription Rates : Membership Fees :
Single Copy Rs. 300/- 3 years : Rs. 1800/-
1 year Rs. 500/- 5 years : Rs. 3000/-
Membership fee may be sent to Editor Creatcrit, current a/c no.
35723804489, SBI, Haibargaon Branch (IFSC code : SBIN
Website : www.creatcrit.co
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer : The views expressed in the articles/ papers published
in this journal are those of the respective authors and not of the
creatcrit. The members of the Editoral Board or publisher of
Creatctrit is in no way responsible for the opinions expressed by
the authors. All disputes regarding the journal will be settled at the
Nagaon Court (Assam).